Subject: Rotating wheel dilema... (SMTP Id#: 372
From: <[email-masked]> (ALAN LLOYD )
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Aug 21 09:26:34 1995

Adrian Onsen writes:

> "...a smoth stop rather than a sudden stop."

I'm sure that you're going to get lots of feedback on this, but
here's what I would do:

Make several keyframes along the motion path, and decrease the
spatial (NOT temporal) distance between them as you near the end
of the motion.  Use the spline editor in "Motion Graph" to smooth
them out to a nice curve (flattening the curve as you near the
end of the path) of decreasing speed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Lloyd                                              
[email-masked]
>> All standard disclaimers apply.  Non-standard disclaimers
   available on request.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
<[email-masked]>  (ALAN LLOYD ) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]